With a 48"x24" workspace and up to 100W Power, the Muse Titan Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine is the largest desktop laser out there! It can still fit through a standard doorway. From creating original art to starting your own small business, Muse offers the, most innovative technology in the desktop laser market..
NOTE: 3D Universe is authorized to sell this product in the United States of America, only.
With a 48"x24" workspace and up to a 100W Power, the Muse Titan Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine is the largest desktop laser out there, but it can still fit through a standard doorway.
The Muse Titan is even better with new innovations including:
• Redesigned laser head and optics for better performance
• Integrated cooling with temperature sensor for a more efficient operation
• New linear rail on X-axis for improved accuracy
• Upgraded glass lid for better clarity and higher scratch resistance
• BROWSER BASED SOFTWARE - no internet required. (Windows, Mac and Linux compatible)
• REMOVABLE FLOOR - enables users to engrave objects larger than the machine itself
• FOUR WAY PASS-THROUGH - using the removable floor, the feet of the machine enable material to be fed under the machine on any side
• FRONT TO BACK PASS-THROUGH - new feature without removing the floor but still feed material 48" through machine
• SELF TENSIONING TORSION SPRINGS - patent pending design with 100x more spring force than the competitors allow for greatly enhanced stiffness and motion accuracy
• DUAL Y-AXIS OMEGA DRIVE SYSTEM - uses half the belt length of traditional belt pulley systems for decreased belt stretch for higher accuracy
• ROTARY ATTACHMENT - (optional) allows for cylindrical objects such as cups to be engraved
• 7" LCD TOUCH SCREEN - allows users to control major functions right from the machine
• 3D CAMERA - (optional) takes 3D images of what's inside your laser for design placement, along with the ability to watch jobs in progress
• AUTO-FOCUS - Automatically focuses your laser so you don't have to
• TECHNICAL SUPPORT - via phone and email
• 1 YEAR WARRANTY
• Large 48"x24" cutting area but fits through almost any doorway or corridor
• High power 75w/90w/100w tube options for cutting thicker material
• Patented removable floor and four way pass-through to engrave on material larger than the internal work area
• Travelling tube gantry design for easy alignment
• Sleek onboard LCD touchscreen control
• Cuts up to 1/2 inch material
• Engraves up to 1000 dpi resolution
• Optional 5120 dpi motor encoders on X,Y,Z axes for closed loop control reliability and accuracy
• Optional accessories like the rotary and riser engrave on rounded or larger objects
The Muse Titan offers a smart new mechanical sensor built into the laser head itself which provides backup height data when the 3D camera data is unavailable. This will allow for different focus points to be set ahead of time on materials of varied thickness. This will help you move more quickly between laser engravings giving you time to get more accomplished.
The 2D camera technology that's standard in the Muse can only be used for flat surfaces and cannot compensate for curved or warped objects of varying heights. The Muse 3D Vision with Autofocus utilizes Intel’s 3D RealSense technology to map millions of 3D data points accurately.
With the Intel RealSense™ 3D Camera you can watch your jobs on mobile devices and more! A live view of the camera is available on the touchscreen, within RE3, and on mobile devices.
The powerful, easy-to-use RetinaEngrave v3.0 software lives right on your laser and is accessed using your favorite web browser and operating system. Simply input the IP address of your machine into your browser address bar and you are ready to go. Best part? There's nothing to download, ever.
Choose from a wides variety of upgrade options to suit your needs.
The Muse Titan is the laser cutter micro-manufacturers, and creative makers have been waiting for, and you can have it today. From creating original art to replicating pieces for rapid construction, Muse offers the best innovative technology on the market.
Mark on various materials with the Muse Titan using quick pulses of the laser to create sharp images from pictures or original art. The possiliblities are endless!
Muse Titan takes engraving to a whole new level, creating pieces of amazing craftsmanship with simulating 3D effects.
Wood perfectly demonstrates the simple beauty and versatility of what a laser cutter can do. You can use plywood, hardwoods, MDF and other wood products with the Muse Titan.
Discover your design possibilities by exploring using all the colors of the rainbow with acrylic for your projects.
Use the Muse Titan to cut our your patterns quickly and precisely to create costumes, plush toys, special banners and even clothing.
The Muse Tian allows you to customize leather goods and clothing with personalized engravings. Create unique belts, holsters, backpacks and more.
Take your artistic skills to a new level with the Muse Titan by cutting paper with speed and precision to create delicate and intricate designs. Best in industry vector control algorithms cuts or scores paper with no burn marks.
Never underestimate the value of cardboard to create your prototype designs and low-cost products.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
NOT INCLUDED: Air Compressor, Water Pump, and Exhaust fan
Engraving Area: 48" x 24"
Z-Table Range: 3.5" (89mm)
Weight & Dimensions
Machine Dimensions: Width: 66" x 33" x 14"
Weight: 176 lbs
Power Supply: AC 110v native (220V option available
Gross Power: < 1000W
Operation Modes: Precision Raster, Vector or Combined Modes
PC, Mac & Linux
Google Chrome (recommended), Safari, Firefox, Edge
File Import Options
JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, SVG, DXF, DWG
Minimum Screen Resolution
1024 x 768 Pixels
Ability to connect through local network (ethernet or WiFi) without Internet connection
Vector design tools:
Join our mailing list to get the Deal of the Week along with other goodies.
You will receive at most ONE very useful email per week.
Hate SPAM? We do too! We respect the privacy of our subscribers.