The 10XL, when paired with the auger system, is suitable for testing small batches of cementitious and adobe materials in a laboratory or university setting. This is useful for evaluating different types of materials before using larger-scale systems, such as the Scara Elite Roadrunner Rail System.
NOTE: 3D Universe is authorized to sell this product in the United States of America, only.
The 10 XL ceramic 3D printer can print vessels up to 28" (71cm) high. The 10 XL has the largest extruder out of all of our printers, holding 18 pounds of clay. This lets you print more and reload less. With a 4000ml extruder, you can print dozens of objects and still have clay left over.
3D Potter clay printers use high-quality anodized aluminum rails. These rails are robust and have a smooth surface, allowing for easy movement of parts while being able to withstand classroom or industrial environments.
The unique feature of our printers is the direct extrusion of real clay. Other brands use a compressed air system printing with slip (watered down clay or an alcohol diluted clay). The advantage of direct extrusion is the ability to print with full bodied clay, or other paste-like materials. All materials used to build our printers are food grade, so get creative.
The 10th generation ceramic 3D printer brings a full web interface controlled over WiFi. You can now control and upload files to the printer from multiple devices simultaneously. The interface allows you full control over every setting of the machine. Interface preview.
The 10th generation also has a uniform nozzle design across all of our printers. This allows you to interchange nozzles between all of our printers, from the Micro to the Scara V3.
• 3D PotterBot 10 XL with Auger System
• Closed loop stepper on X, Y, Z, extruder
• Optional 3600ml or 4000ml extruder, 2 tubes and anti-Rotator, Anodized aluminum print nozzles (in sizes: 3, 4, 5, and 6mm)
• 2 nozzles, 1/2 in and 3/4 in. 1 in opening with no nozzle
• XL Parts Box
• Power Supply
• Wall mount bracket
• X-19.3" (490 mm)
• Y-19.3" (490 mm)
• Z-28" (710 mm)
*Note, Auger Z height print envelope is approximately 24"
• W-32” L-40” H-47”
• Normal operation space needed 3600ml: W-32” L-40” H-82”
• Normal operation space needed 4000ml: W-32” L-40” H-85”
• Maximum operation space needed: W-35” L-42” H-89”
• Print Bed 15x15in” (381x381mm)
• Height with the extruder fully extended is 89” (2260mm)
• Weight with extruder: 60 lbs.
• Recommended print speed: 1.1”/s’ to 7.9’’/s (30 to 200 mm/s)
• Maximum print speed: 7.9in”/s (200mm/s)
• Power Supply: Output - 24V 10 amps, Input - 100-240V, 50-60 Hertz.
• Power consumption: 24V ~6 amps, ~144 Watts
• Main controller board running Duet3D with Atmel SAM4E8E: 120MHz ARM Cortex-M4
• Full control through the web interface, no apps or software installation.
Nothing will impact your 3D printing results like the kind of filament you use. Good filament is highly consistent in diameter, is wound evenly onto the spool with just the right amount of tension, and will not tangle when being unwound. 3D Universe offers a wide range of high-quality filaments to choose from. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all filament we sell. If you have any problems, just send back the unused portion of the spool for a full refund. Check out our filament collection...
Join our mailing list to get the Deal of the Week along with other goodies.
You will receive at most ONE very useful email per week.
Hate SPAM? We do too! We respect the privacy of our subscribers.