The Flashforge Creator 3 Pro is a redesigned independent dual extruder system. It has been optimized for high-demand engineering materials and ensures the smooth extrusion of these materials. Leveling sensors are reconfigured for higher accuracy with updated components. Creator 3 Pro now also greatly improves the build platform's temperature heat-up speed. This provides a much quicker turnaround time for a job print. FlashForge Creator 3 Pro is your new desktop workhorse.
NOTE: 3D Universe is authorized to sell this product in the United States of America, only.
• All new to the Creator 3 Pro is the redesigned independent dual extruder system. Optimized for high-demand engineering materials and ensures smooth extrusion of these materials.
Leveling sensors are reconfigured for higher accuracy with updated components. Creator 3 Pro now greatly improves the build platform's temperature heat-up speed. This provides a much quicker turnaround time for a print job. FlashForge Creator 3 Pro is your new desktop workhorse.
• 60 seconds to reach extruder temperature 200°C (Fastest in This Category)
• Effortlessly swap between different nozzles and heating assembly
• New dual-fan configuration for better printing quality and high success print rate
• New Extruder Sensor improves leveling and printing positioning accuracy
• Durable, sturdy, excellent abrasion, high temperature resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
• Maximum printing temperature up to 320°C. Carbon Steel (Hardened) nozzles are suitable for printing carbon fiber composite materials
• IDEX Structure - with multiple printing modes (Duplicate Printing, Dual Color Printing, and Mirror Printing) for double the efficiencies
• Build Plate Reaches 100°C (212°F) in 3 to 5 minutes (Fastest in This Category)
• Flexible Magnetic Steel Plate Platform
• Newly Upgraded Second-Generation Logic Control Chip
• Smoother 3-Axis Operation
Excellent thermal conductivity and special platform adhesive tape to enhance the adhesion of printing materials with a flexible build plate for easy removal.
One extruder of Flashforge Creator 3 Pro can print model support with water-soluble filament while the other extruder prints the model with a different filament.
• Creator 3 Pro
• 2 0.4mm steel nozzles (installed)
• 2 0.6mm hardened nozzles
• Quick Start Guide
• After-sales Service Card
• Power Cord
• USB Disk
• Leveling Card
• PTFE Tube
• Unclogging Pin Tool
• Stamping Wrench
• Cross Screwdriver
• Allen Wrench
• Lubricating Grease
• PVP Glue Stick
Print Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm (11.8 x 9.8 x 7.9 in)
Print Resolution: ±0.2 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm (0.6 / 0.8 mm)
Maximum Extruder Temperature: 320°C (608°F)
Heated Build Plate Temperature: Up to 120°C (248°F)
Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, PA(Nylon), PC, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Wood, ASA, PA-CF
Print Speed: 10-150mm/s
Two Independent Extruders
Touch Screen: 4.3-inch
Printer Dimensions: 627 x 485 x 615 mm (24.7 x 19.1 x 24.2 in)
Net Weight: 40 KG (88.2 LBS)
Slicing Software: FlashPrint / Cura
File Input Format: 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPEG
File Output Format: GX / G
Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, and Linux
Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 48-63Hz
Power Output: 24 V, 20.8 A
Power: 650 W
Connectivity: USB Stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Could Printing
Nothing will impact your 3D printing results like the kind of filament you use. Good filament is highly consistent in diameter, is wound evenly onto the spool with just the right amount of tension, and will not tangle when being unwound. 3D Universe offers a wide range of high-quality filaments to choose from. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all filament we sell. If you have any problems, just send back the unused portion of the spool for a full refund. Check out our filament collection...
Join our mailing list to get the Deal of the Week along with other goodies.
You will receive at most ONE very useful email per week.
Hate SPAM? We do too! We respect the privacy of our subscribers.